How can we help you today?

Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP)

If you have a WA driver license and are over 18 years old, you can apply for a CLP. Learn how to apply for a CLP.

CDL training requirements

Learn the minimum hours required for the following CDL classes: Class A–C, passenger, school bus, and hazmat licensees.

Registered CDL training schools

Find a school near you that is approved for CDL training courses.