How can we help you today?

Driver license for military personnel and veterans

Learn how to get your license if you are resident or non-resident active duty military or a veteran.

Vehicle and boat registration for Washington residents

If you are military personnel with Washington state residency stationed outside of the state learn how to register your vehicle or boat.

Vehicle and boat registration for nonresidents

Learn the rules for nonresident military personnel stationed in Washington who need to register a vehicle or boat.