Find firearms forms, instructions, and training information for law enforcement.
Please don't alter our forms. Email us at email@example.com to request form changes or passwords.
- Alien Firearms License (password protected)
- Alien Firearms License Application
- Concealed Pistol License Application
- Concealed Pistol License (password protected)
- Firearms Dealer License Application
- Pistols, Firearms, Ammunition State Dealer License (password protected)
- Firearms Record Certification Request
Firearms Online system
This service allows law enforcement to submit firearms licenses, forms, and information to us online.
Sign up for Firearms Online
- Fill out the ACH Payment Plan (Direct Debit) Authorization Agreement. This allows you to make electronic payments. Print, sign, and mail according to the instructions on the form.
- Create a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account if you don't already have one.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an access code for Firearms Online.
- Log in to SAW and select "Add a service." Enter the access code.
- Assign roles to members of your agency:
- Administrator role: Can pay for transactions and save/pend, approve/deny, and print concealed pistol and firearms dealer licenses
- Application role: Can save/pend, approve/deny and print concealed pistol and firearms dealer licenses
- Fiscal role: Can pay for transactions and print concealed pistol and firearms dealer licenses
How Firearms Online works
For law enforcement
Law enforcement can use Firearms Online to:
- Revoke concealed pistol licenses
- Change a dealer license status
- View license history
- Print concealed pistol and firearms dealer licenses
- Submit license fees
Please continue to accept the June 2016 Pistol Transfer Application from firearms dealers until we update Firearms Online.
Get help with Firearms Online
If you're a member of law enforcement and would like training on Washington firearms, email us at email@example.com.
- Alien Firearms License Processing Instructions
See how to process alien firearms license applications.
- Concealed Pistol License Form Instructions for Law Enforcement Agencies
See how to access and use the new Concealed Pistol License Electronic Form for non-Firearms Online users.
- Law Enforcement Agency CPL Abbreviations
See a list of Law Enforcement Agency Designation Codes.
Find your agency type, select a document, and complete the highlighted sections.