Find firearms forms, instructions, and training information for law enforcement.
Please don't alter our forms. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request form changes or passwords.
- Alien Firearms License (password protected)
- Alien Firearms License Application
- Concealed Pistol License Application
- Concealed Pistol License (password protected)
- Firearms Dealer License Application
- Pistols, Firearms, Ammunition State Dealer License (password protected)
- Firearms Transfer Application
- Firearms Record Certification Request
Firearms Online system
This service allows law enforcement and firearms dealers to submit firearms licenses, forms, and information to us online.
Sign up for Firearms Online
- Fill out the ACH Payment Plan (Direct Debit) Authorization Agreement. This allows you to make electronic payments. Print, sign, and mail according to the instructions on the form.
- Create a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account if you don't already have one.
- Email us at email@example.com to request an access code for Firearms Online.
- Log in to SAW and select "Add a service." Enter the access code.
- Assign roles to members of your agency:
- Administrator role: Can pay for transactions and save/pend, approve/deny, and print concealed pistol and firearms dealer licenses
- Application role: Can save/pend, approve/deny and print concealed pistol and firearms dealer licenses
- Fiscal role: Can pay for transactions and print concealed pistol and firearms dealer licenses
How Firearms Online works
For firearms dealers
Firearms dealers can enter and save Pistol Transfer Applications (with the form date of June 2016, located in the lower left hand corner) through Firearms Online. The application will show a pending status while law enforcement runs background checks. Unfortunately, our system can't currently process the new Firearms Transfer Application.
For law enforcement
Law enforcement can use Firearms Online to:
- Revoke concealed pistol licenses
- Change a dealer license status
- View license history
- Print concealed pistol and firearms dealer licenses
- Submit license fees
Please continue to accept the June 2016 Pistol Transfer Application from firearms dealers until we update Firearms Online.
Get help with Firearms Online
If you're a member of law enforcement and would like training on Washington firearms, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alien Firearms License Processing Instructions
See how to process alien firearms license applications.
- Concealed Pistol License Form Instructions for Law Enforcement Agencies
See how to access and use the new Concealed Pistol License Electronic Form for non-Firearms Online users.
- Law Enforcement Agency CPL Abbreviations
See a list of Law Enforcement Agency Designation Codes.
Find your agency type, select a document, and complete the highlighted sections.
Survey for law enforcement
Complete a short survey to help us improve our services to you, our law enforcement customers.