How can we help you today?

Intrastate commercial vehicles

Learn if your vehicle needs a U.S. Department of Transportation number (DOT number) and what to do when registering your vehicle.

Interstate commercial vehicles

If you operate a commercial vehicle across state lines, you'll need to apply for a DOT number.

Commercial vehicle temporary license plates

Learn the rules associated with fuel, trip, and oversize or overweight temporary license plates.