Access relevant forms and get information on subsidized funding, testing materials, and safety resources.
Training school resources
Publications and reports
- Washington Motorcycle Safety Program Policies and Procedures Manual
- License eXpress for Driver Businesses E-Services Account User Guide
- Course Completion Report
- Twin-Wheel Motorcycle Exam
Use this form for customers who are getting a 3-wheel endorsement for a tilting twin-wheeled motorcycle.
- Portal Access Change Request
Use this form to change an employee's access to the Washington Motorcycle Safety Program Portal.
The Washington Motorcycle Safety Program (WMSP) awards subsidy funding to motorcycle safety training schools to provide training at a reduced rate.
Get testing procedure instructions, grading criteria, and motorcycle skills handling diagrams.
- Exercise 17 2-Wheel Skills Practice (Full-size range)
- Exercise 17 2-Wheel Skills Practice (Compact range)
- Skills Test Instructions 2-Wheel
- Skills Test Instructions 3-Wheel (Full-size range)
- Skills Test Instructions 3-Wheel (Modified/Compact range)