How can we help you today?

Fuel tax

See information about various fuel taxes in Washington state, including information about dyed diesel and potential fuel tax refunds.

Regional Transit Authority (RTA) tax

Learn about RTA taxes, which residents of King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties who live within the Sound Transit District must pay when buying a new vehicle and renewing vehicle tabs.

Local transportation benefit district fees

Learn about local transportation benefit district fees, and see a list of cities that add this fee to your annual registration fees.