Forms: Court reporters

See relevant forms for court reporters or for filing a complaint against a court reporter.

Forms for court reporters

Certificate application and renewal forms

Criminal conviction screening form

Forms for consumers

Need additional help? Here's how to contact us:

call Phone: 360-664-6633
(TTY: Call 711)
mail Email:
Was this information helpful?