Get your license: Amateur mixed martial arts training facility

Learn the requirements and how to apply for a license to operate an amateur mixed martial arts training facility.

Get your license faster! Apply for your license online.

Who needs a license?

Any facility that offers training in one or more of the mixed martial arts, and holds exhibitions for an admission fee in which all the participants are amateurs.

How to apply

Follow the steps below to apply for your license.

1. Meet the requirements

To get a license, you must:

  • Be at least 18 years old.
  • Have an established place of business that offers training in one or more of the mixed martial arts.
  • Have a current tax registration through the Department of Revenue.

2. Submit your application

Submit your application online

Create a SAW account or log into your existing SAW account to apply and pay your application fees online.

Submit your application by mail

Complete an Amateur Mixed Martial Arts Training Facility License Application/Renewal.

Mail your form and a check or money order (payable to the Department of Licensing) for the application fees to:

Combative Sports Program
Department of Licensing
PO Box 35001
Seattle, WA 98124-35001

Related information

Get email updates

Subscribe to our email list to get the latest information about boxing, wrestling, and martial arts licensing.

Need additional help? Here's how to contact us:

call Phone: 360-664-6644
(TTY: Call 711)
Was this information helpful?