Vessel title application

Use the Vessel Title Application form to apply for a vessel title in your name if you've bought or acquired a vessel from someone other than a licensed Washington vessel dealer.


Sign and notarize

Everyone who will be listed as a registered owner on the title must sign the application. Unless the form is signed in the presence of a licensing agent who can certify your signatures, the application must be notarized.

How to submit the application

Take the completed Vessel Title Application and ownership documents to a vehicle licensing office and pay the required fees.

Questions? Need help?

For fee amounts or help filling out this form, please contact a vehicle licensing office.

Was this information helpful?