Read about current laws and proposed rules for vehicle and vessel dealers.
View current or proposed rule changes that may affect you.
Title 308 WAC: Department of Licensing
Public hearing or comments
Public hearing held January 7, 2020
- Public hearing audio*
(mp3 format: 2 minutes)
Request information in an alternative format
*To request this information in an alternative format, please email RulesCoordinator@dol.wa.gov.
View current laws and rules
- Dealers and manufacturers (RCW 46.70)
- Registration — Emission control inspections required — Exemptions — Educational information — Rules (RCW 46.16A.060)
- Temporary license plates — Authority — Dealer fees — Secure system (RCW 46.16A.300)
- Requirement to meet California vehicle emission standards (WAC 173-423-050)
- Certificates of title — motor vehicles, etc. (WAC 308-56A)
- Motor vehicle dealers and manufacturers (WAC 308-66)
- Vessel registration (RCW 88.02)
- Vessel dealer registration (WAC 308-90)
- Vessel registration and certificates of title (WAC 308-93)
Off-road and non-highway vehicles
Explanation of abbreviations
- RCW—Revised Code of Washington (Washington State laws)
- WAC—Washington Administrative Code (Washington State agency regulations)