Get your license: Timeshare salespersons

Learn how to get a timeshare salesperson license.

Who needs a license?

Anyone who sells timeshares or the right to occupy a unit in 3 or more separate periods over at least 3 years.

Submit your application

You can apply online or by mail.

Submit your application online

You'll receive your license faster by applying and paying online.

Log into SecureAccess Washington (SAW)

Don't have a SAW account? Learn how to create a SAW account.

Submit your application by mail

Mail a completed Timeshare Company Registration Application form and a check or money order for the application fee (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:

Timeshare Company Registrations
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3777
Seattle, WA 98124-3777

Get email updates

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest rule changes and licensing updates by email.

For veterans, military personnel, and partners

Your military experience or training might help you meet licensing requirements. You may also be able to get a temporary license if you're moving here with a current license from another state. Learn more about using your military training to meet professional license requirements.

If you're a U.S. veteran, you may be eligible for partial reimbursement of your fees. Learn more about getting reimbursed for fees.

Need additional help? Here's how to contact us:

call Phone: 360-664-6486
(TTY: Call 711)
Was this information helpful?