Forms: Geologists

Access forms for geologist license applications, renewals, and re-exam registration. Consumers can use a form to file a complaint or report unlicensed activity.

Geologist/Specialty licensing


Use the Geologist and/or Specialty License Reexam Registration to apply to retake the following exams:

  • Engineering geologist examination
  • Hydrogeologist examination
  • National Association of State Boards of Geology (ASBOG) examination

Criminal conviction screening


Related information

  •  Learn about geologist-approved stamp designs, specialty stamps, how to use your stamp, and stamp requirements.

Need additional help? Here's how to contact us:

call Phone: 360-664-1497
(TTY: Call 711)
mail Email:
Was this information helpful?