Learn the steps to renew your license if you are a funeral establishment and branch.
Funeral establishment and branch licenses expire every year. You can renew your license 120 days before it expires.
Renew your license online
You'll receive your license faster by applying and paying online. Please update the contact information for your firm before you renew your license.
Don't have a SAW account? Learn how to create a SAW account.
Note: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express credit or debit card, or bank account information to pay the renewal fee.
Renew your license by mail
To renew your license by mail, please follow the instructions on your renewal notice. If you did not receive a renewal notice, please call 360-664-1555.
- Funeral Establishment Branch Renewal Application
- Funeral Establishment Certificate of Removal Renewal Application
- Funeral Establishment/Branch License Application and Information Change Request
- Funeral Establishment Prearrangement Registration Renewal Application
- Funeral Establishment Renewal Application
- Prearrangement Funeral Registration Application
If there has been a change for your designated funeral director, please contact us.