Get guidelines and resources related to funeral and cemetery licenses.
- The Funeral Rule requires you to give consumers accurate, itemized price information and various other disclosures about funeral goods and services. Learn more about complying with the Funeral Rule.
- The Electronic Death Registration System is a web application for filing death records in Washington State. The system is used by those with the legal authority to complete a death certificate, including funeral directors, physicians, medical examiners, coroners, and deputy registrars.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Washington Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association
- Washington State Funeral Directors Association
- The International Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards
- The National Funeral Directors Association
- The National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association
- The Cremation Association of North America
- Washington State Fetal Death Certificate form
- Dealing with death (Washington State Office of the Attorney General)
- Visit our news updates page to stay up to date with funeral and cemetery licensing changes and notices.