Get your license: Chiropractor for combative sports

Learn how to get your license to provide chiropractic services for combative sports participants.

Who needs a license?

Anyone who provides chiropractic services to participants in combative sports events.

How to apply

Follow the steps below to apply for a combative sports chiropractor license.

1. Meet the requirements

To get your license, you must:

  • Be at least 18 years old
  • Have an active license as a chiropractor under the laws where you live

2. Submit your application

You must pay the combative sports chiropractor license fee when you submit your application. Choose the method that works best for you.

Apply for your license online

You'll receive your license faster by applying and paying online.

Log into SecureAccess Washington (SAW)

Don't have a SAW account? Learn how to create a SAW account.

Apply for your license by mail

Complete the Combative Sports Physician/Chiropractor License Application/Renewal form.

Mail your form and a check or money order (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:

Combative Sports Program
Department of Licensing
PO Box 35001
Seattle, WA 98124-35001

For veterans, military personnel, and partners

Your military experience or training might help you meet licensing requirements. You may also be able to get a temporary license if you're moving here with a current license from another state. Learn more about using your military training to meet professional license requirements.

If you're a U.S. veteran, you may be eligible for partial reimbursement of your fees. Learn more about getting reimbursed for fees.

Need additional help? Here's how to contact us:

call Phone: 360-664-6644
(TTY: Call 711)
Was this information helpful?