Get your license: Camping resorts salesperson

Learn how to apply for your camping resort salesperson license in person or online.

Who needs a license?

Anyone who sells contracts for campsite use of more than 30 days within a privately-owned camping resort.

How to apply

Follow the steps below to apply for a camping resort salesperson license.

1. Complete all the necessary forms

Complete a Camping Resort Salesperson Registration Application.

2. Submit your application

Submit your application online

Get your license faster by applying online!

Log into SecureAccess Washington (SAW)

Don't have a SAW account? Learn how to create a SAW account.

Submit your application by mail

Mail your form and a check or money order for the license fee (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:

Camping Resort Salespersons
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3777
Seattle, WA 98124-3777

After your registration is complete

Provide your license number to your Camping Resort Company.

For veterans, military personnel, and partners

Your military experience or training might help you meet licensing requirements. You may also be able to get a temporary license if you're moving here with a current license from another state. Learn more about using your military training to meet professional license requirements.

If you're a U.S. veteran, you may be eligible for partial reimbursement of your fees. Learn more about getting reimbursed for fees.

Need additional help? Here's how to contact us:

call Phone: 360-664-6486
(TTY: Call 711)
mail Email:
Was this information helpful?