Access the forms you need to apply for, renew, or update your license for appraisal management companies.
Forms for appraisal management companies
- Appraisal Management Company Application
Use this form to apply for an appraisal management company license.
- Appraisal Management Company Designated Controlling Person Registration
Add or replace a designated controlling person for your appraisal management company.
- Appraisal Management Company Owner Registration
Use this form to register or make changes to the designated controlling person or owners of an appraisal management company.
- Appraisal Management Company Renewal Affidavit
Use this form to renew your appraisal management company license.
- Appraisal Management Company Supplemental Ownership
Use this form when an appraisal management company ownership changes from entity ownership to individuals.
- Appraisal Management Company $100,000 Surety Bond
Use this form to submit a surety bond for your appraisal management company.
- Appraisal Management Company Appraisal Subcommittee National Registry of AMCs Eligibility Registration Form
This form must be included with new appraisal management company license applications, renewal applications, and applications to be added to the ASC National Registry of AMCs between renewal periods.
- Designated Controlling Person Closing Company Affidavit
Use this form when an appraisal management company will no longer be doing business in Washington.
- Real Estate Appraisal Management Company License History Request
Use this form when an appraisal management company needs to provide a license history to another state.
Forms for criminal conviction screening
Use the Professional License Criminal Conviction Screening Request form to request a review of your criminal conviction history to determine if you are eligible to get a license.
Forms for consumers
Use the Real Estate Programs Complaint form to file a complaint against an appraisal management company. This form is available in the following languages: