How can we help you today?

Get a Washington driver license

You have 30 days after you move to Washington (WA) to get your WA driver license, and you'll need your WA driver license before you can register any vehicles here.

Vehicle registration and plates

Whether you recently moved to Washington or are moving soon, you'll need to register your out-of-state vehicle and get new plates.

Transfer professional license

Most professional licenses you can update and manage online. Visit the license page to learn how to transfer your license.