Theft of motor vehicle fuel

How long will my license be suspended?

The length of the suspension is determined by the convicting court.

Can I contest or appeal the revocation?

Yes, you may request an administrative review within 15 days from the date on your suspension letter. The suspension letter we send to you includes a form to request a review of the suspension.

Can I get a restricted license?

Yes, you may apply for an Occupational Restricted License (ORL) as long as you have no other suspensions on your driving record that would prevent us from issuing you the ORL.

Related laws

RCW 46.61.740: Theft of motor vehicle fuel

Related information

Was this information helpful?