Reckless endangerment in a construction zone

Why was my license suspended?

You were convicted in court and they submitted the conviction information to us to be recorded on your driving record.

How long will my license be suspended?

60 days.

Can I get a restricted license?

Yes, you may apply for an Occupational Restricted License (ORL) as long as you have no other suspensions on your driving record that would prevent us from issuing you the ORL.

Can I contest or appeal the suspension?

Yes, you may request an administrative review within 15 days from the date on your suspension letter. The suspension letter we sent to you includes a form to request a review of the suspension.

How can I get my license back?

When you're eligible to reinstate your driver license, you must file future proof of financial responsibility, also known as an SR-22, for 3 years from the date you are eligible to reinstate your driver license for that incident.

Get step-by-step instructions

There may be other issues you'll need to take care of to get your license back. To find out what you need to do, see Learn how to reinstate your license.

Related laws

RCW 46.61.527: Roadway construction zones

Related information

Was this information helpful?