Renew your license: Vehicle transport and disposal

Learn how to renew your business license endorsement to transport or dispose of vehicles.

Follow the instructions below to renew these licenses:

  • Hulk hauler
  • Motor vehicle salvage processor
  • Registered tow truck operator
  • Registered tow truck operator branch
  • Vehicle transporter
  • Wrecker
  • Wrecker branch

Renew your license

  • You must renew your license every year
  • There will be a late fee if you don't renew before the expiration
  • See your renewal notice from the Department of Revenue for more details

Renewal requirements

You must follow all applicable laws and rules, even if they're not covered below.

Update your contact information online with the Department of Revenue, if necessary, before you renew your license.

How to renew your license

Follow these steps to renew your license.

Gather what you'll need

Renew your license online

You'll receive your license faster by renewing and paying online.

Renew online at the Department of Revenue's website.

Renew your license by mail

To renew by mail, follow the instructions on your renewal notice.

If you did not receive a renewal notice, contact the Department of Revenue's Business Licensing Service at 360-705-6741. Have your Unified Business Identification (UBI) number ready.

Mail your form and a check or money order for the renewal fee (payable to the Department of Revenue) to:

Department of Revenue
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034

Need additional help? Here's how to contact us:

call Phone: 360-705-6741
(TTY: Call 711)
fax Fax: 360-705-6699
mail Email:
Was this information helpful?