Learn about current Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) laws and rules. View rulemaking orders and listen to audio recordings from public hearings.
View current or proposed rule changes that may affect you.
Fees (308-391-104 WAC)
Request information in an alternative format
*To request this information in an alternative format, please email RulesCoordinator@dol.wa.gov.
View current laws and rules
- Secured transactions; sales of accounts, contract rights and chattel paper (Chapter 62A.9A RCW)
- Crop liens (Chapter 60.11 RCW)
- Processor and preparer liens for agricultural products (Chapter 60.13 RCW)
- Uniform Federal Lien Registration Act (Chapter 60.68 RCW)
- Washington Wage Recovery Act (Chapter 60.90 RCW)
- Chapter 308-391 WAC: Uniform Commercial Code, Article 9 (Administrative rules)
Explanation of abbreviations
- RCW—Revised Code of Washington (Washington State laws)
- WAC—Washington Administrative Code (Washington State agency regulations)
How to comment on a rule
If you're interested in commenting on any of the above rules, you can email our rules coordinator at RulesCoordinator@dol.wa.gov. You can also sign up to receive rules information.