See how to update the information on your broker or managing broker license.
How to update your license
You can update your license online or send us your changes by email or mail.
Update your license online
Don't have a SAW account? Learn how to create a SAW account to manage your license. You can:
- Link to your license if you haven’t already
- Update your contact information
- Manage your firm’s contact information
- Respond to a firm request (accept an invitation to join a new firm and activate your license)
- Separate from a firm (inactivate your license)
Once you make changes to your license, they'll appear online the next day.
Update your license by email
Send an email with your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow at least 14 days for us to complete the changes in our system.
Update your license by mail
Send a letter with your changes to:
Real Estate Licensing
Department of Licensing
PO Box 9021
Seattle, WA 98507-9021
Allow at least 21 days for us to make the changes in our system.