See various forms for limousine business licenses.
Forms for limousine carriers
These forms are relevant to limousine businesses.
- Business License Application form
Use this form to register your business and pay licensing fees. (See an example of a completed application.)
- Limousine Carrier Chauffeur Addendum
Use this form to update the list of chauffeurs who drive limousines for your business.
- U.S. Department of Transportation Medical Examination forms
Use these forms to certify an individual is fit to be a chauffeur:
- Obtaining Your Limousine Carrier License and Vehicle Certificates
See a list of vehicle inspection sites and requirements to get your business license.
- For Hire/Limousine Name or Address Change form
Use this form to let us know when you change your name or address.
Forms for consumers
These forms are relevant to consumers in Washington.
File a complaint
- Business and Professions Complaint
Use this form to file a complaint against a limousine carrier or chauffeur.