See relevant forms for collection agencies.
Forms for collection agencies
These forms are relevant to in-state and out-of-state collection agencies.
Getting a license
- Business License Application (Department of Revenue)
Use this form to apply for a business license in Washington.
- Collection Agency, Branch Office, or Out-Of-State Office Addendum (Department of Revenue)
Submit this collection agency addendum with your business license application.
- Business Financial Statement/Balance Sheet (Department of Revenue)
Submit this balance sheet with your business license application.
- Collection Agency or Out-of-State Collection Agency Surety Bond
Use this form when you need a bond for licensing.
- Location Addendum to the Business License Application (Department of Revenue)
Use this form if you're applying for more than one location at the same time.
Updates or changes
- Collection Agency Change of Manager
Use this form to notify us when you change your agency's manager.
Forms for consumers
These forms are relevant to consumers in Washington.
- Business and Professions Complaint form
Use this form to file a complaint against a collection agency