We’re looking for interested Commercial Driver License holders with a Class A to become a contracted Third Party Examiner (TPE).
Examiners will administer a CDL skills test to applicants according to state and federal regulations.
As a TPE, you'll:
- Get your skills test training and certification for free.
- Enjoy independent work with flexible hours.
We accept applications for TPEs on a continuous basis. Applications selected for final certification will be on a “need” basis according to location. We may use other applications to fill future similar vacancies for up to 12 months from application date.
Applicants affiliated with ESD or Transit Organizations: please contact your organization directly for instructions.
You must meet the following WAC requirements to be eligible:
What you’ll need
- A SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account to apply online
- If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one before you start.
- For help visit How to set up SAW account access.
How to apply
Create your SAW account to apply and pay your fees online.